Book a room
Welcome to Ten Questions
Welcome back to our ‘Ten Questions with…’ blog series where we’re sharing some inside information on our spectacular team.
Next up is Fabio Pereira, our back of house goods controller, enjoy…
1) What do you enjoy most about your job?
Every single day, is different from the previous and I can control my own tasks.
2) How long have you worked for The Arch London?
1 year and 3 months
3) What did you want to be when you were younger?
Something related to astronomy.
4) What are your aspirations for the future?
Becoming Back of House Manager or Supply Chain Manager.
5) What do you enjoy doing outside of work?
I love travelling, watching movies, hiking, kickboxing, football
6) What are you passionate about?
I love everything that involves technology and astronomy
7) Describe the hotel you work for in 3 words?
Enthusiastic, Committed, Energetic
8) What is the best hotel you’ve ever stayed in and where in the world was it?
Hotel De Vere Mottram Hall, Prestbury – UK
9) What couldn’t you live without?
My lovely wife
10) Best advise you’ve ever been given?
Respect, so you can be respected.